Structuring and launching a compliant UCITS fund independently can be expensive, time and resource intensive and create a regulatory burden once launched. Newscape’s UCITS platform, Newscape Funds plc, is an Irish UCITS platform regulated and authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland.
The platform provides investment managers and distribution firms with an expedient, simplified and inexpensive solution enabling access to the UCITS market by significantly reducing the normal hurdles of resource, time and expense, allowing investment managers and distributors to outsource these responsibilities and concentrate on their core expertise.
- Cost savings
- Speed to market
- Access to UK, EEA, and beyond for international investment managers
- Outsourcing of compliance and corporate governance
- Access to established distribution network
- Work with an experienced investment team with an average of over 15 years’ experience in asset management
- Benefit from economies of scale and lower total cost ownership
Newscape Capital Group has vast experience in launching and managing new funds both for our own in house UCITS funds range as well acting as a one stop solution to external investment managers and joint venture partnerships. What further sets us apart is our global reach having worked with international managers to provide access to the EEA and further afield as well as working with experienced investment managers wishing to launch a new fund without the initial start-up costs or regulatory burden.
For distribution firms Newscape Capital Group can call on our experienced investment team to provide managed funds or portfolio management in line with your required risk and return parameters to meet your clients needs.
“Through strategic partnerships and outsourcing it gives our partners the opportunity to concentrate on their expertise and to focus on their goals, avoiding burdensome regulatory obstacles and high initial costs.”
Newscape Funds plc UCITS Platform service offering:
- UCITS fund building and hosting
- Facilitate in all fund and legal documentation
- Full ongoing regulatory and compliance service
- Access and co-ordination of first-class service providers, administrators, custodian, auditor etc.
- Advisory on share classes and pricing across specific distribution channels
- Marketing and investor relations support
- Access to extensive distribution network and targeted capital raising